TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms of service which apply to your use of the sunshinemodelling.com website and related services.
They are referred to in these terms as the “Sites” and the “Services”. The Services include the provision of information and materials, and tools to enable you to share information and materials, network and communicate with us and other users. The term “content” is used in these terms to refer to such information, materials and tools.
The terms apply between you, the user of our Sites and Services, and Sai Aura Infotainment Pvt Ltd, a company registered in Chennai (also referred to as “we” or “us”).
If you use any Site or Service as an employee or representative of another legal entity, you accept these terms on behalf of yourself and the legal entity and confirm that you have authority to do so.
ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES
Types of users and access rights
- Visitors: Some information on the Sites can be viewed by all visitors to our Site, without a registration.
- Registration and profiles: If you wish to access specific Services, you must register and set up a profile.
Our site provides services to the following users
- Talent – Including Actors, Models and Technicians
- Talent Seekers – casting professionals, Filmmakers, Event management professionals.
Each member should register with the details required in the field provided relating to the different profiles.
Subscriptions: Additional subscriptions are required to access to some Services and you may be required to make a payment. Details of how to subscribe to such a Service, any required payment and any additional terms will appear on the relevant Site (http://www.shinewoods.com/index.php/Plans) .
We aim to process applications for registration and subscriptions within two working days of receipt, but we do not guarantee access to the relevant Site or Service within any particular timescale. Any subscription period will commence when payment is received by us, or, for any free subscription period, when we grant you access to the relevant Service. We retain the right to refuse access to or use of our Sites or Services to any person for any reason at our reasonable discretion.
USER ACCOUNT RULES
- The member of the site cannot hold so many accounts, our team has rights to cancel the multiple accounts if any
- The members should not transmit any junk emails/messages to the other users of the site.
- In case of misuse of accounts or violating other profiles must lead to deleting your registration or taking legal action on the member who violates.
- Member accounts are not transferable and no Member shall use or attempt to Member another User’s account. No User shall rent, lease, loan, trade, sell or re-sell access to the account or registration area or subscription products or services or in any manner monetise any feature of the Websites
You must meet certain criteria in order to access certain Services.
In particular, the Sites and Services are not intended for users of under 18 years of age, and such users are not permitted to register or subscribe. However, the parent, guardian or agent of a candidate under the age of 18 may use the Sites and Services on behalf of that candidate (including registering and submitting a profile), provided that the parent, guardian or agent complies and procures that the candidate complies with these terms.
INTENDED USE OF SITES AND SERVICES
Our Services and content are provided for your information and convenience and are not intended to be relied upon by you in taking any action or refraining from taking any action. we seek to ensure all users agree to these terms, we do not routinely check all content provided by users and third parties (eg profiles, job postings, advertisements and discussions in user forums) and cannot guarantee their accuracy or lawfulness.
- you should not rely on any content or Service being available, accurate or complete;
- No guarantee of jobs – you acknowledge that the decision to offer you jobs or appointments rests with the casting agents and other employers and the availability of such jobs are affected by the state of the industry as a whole. We cannot guarantee you work nor that talent seekers who view your profile will call you in for an audition or interview.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any job or appointment offered by talent seekers is acceptable to you. We are unable to verify or provide any assurance relating to the nature or duration of, or payment for any such job or appointment.
- you should not rely on our Services for storage or maintenance of your content or for important, sensitive or time-critical communications (eg using our messaging service); and
- inclusion of information, advertisements or other content relating to other users or third party services or products does not constitute any recommendation or endorsement by us of the relevant user, services or products.
You may wish to take your own steps to confirm information, back-up your content and ensure that communications reach their intended recipient promptly and securely.
- any communications, contracts or other arrangements between you and other users or third parties are your responsibility. our Services may facilitate such dealings; we are not responsible for them. This includes any arrangements for auditions, roles, jobs, payment and delivery of services;
- our Sites may contain links to websites provided by third parties. We do not control and are not responsible for the availability, accuracy or content of third party websites; and
- we may transmit information about our Sites and Services using third party services such as Twitter or Facebook. We are not responsible for the availability of any third party services.
- you acknowledge that the decision to offer you jobs or appointments rests with the casting agents and other employers and the availability of such jobs is affected by the state of the industry as a whole. We cannot guarantee you work nor that employers who view your profile will call you in for an audition or interview.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any job or appointment offered by employers is acceptable to you. We are unable to verify or provide any assurance relating to the nature or duration of, or payment for any such job or appointment.
CONTENT PROVIDED BY YOU
The Members can upload or transmit data, information, images, photographs, graphics, videos, messages, links or other materials to or through the Websites (“User Content“). As a User, you shall be solely responsible for the content submitted to the Websites and by submitting such content you shall represent and warrant that the content belongs to you and does not violate or infringe upon any copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy or publicity or any other intellectual property rights, or any right, title, claim or interest, or any other right of any party or entity
- No Talent / Talent seeker shall act dishonestly or unprofessionally, create any false identity or impersonate any other person or identity or upload any misleading information including, without limitation, biographical information, information about the current position, qualifications, affiliations, identity, including the use of a pseudonym.
- The Talent shall be solely responsible for obtaining, all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required by the user for using the Service offered by the Company.
- You shall have the sole responsibility to ensure that the privacy settings of your account are as you deem fit to debar or block or restrict access to your User Content by other Users or Visitors.
- Further, you agree that the Company shall have the right to post the data on the mobile applications or websites or on such other affiliated sites and publications as the Company may deem fit and proper
The quality of the Services provided to you and other users depend on you providing accurate, complete and lawful content. You acknowledge and agree that you:
- have provided and will provide accurate and complete content in your registration and profile(s) (and otherwise using our Sites or Services) and will keep your content updated as appropriate; and
- have obtained and will obtain all rights, licences and approvals required in any country for the use (by you, us and our other users) of any content you provide in relation to the Sites and the Services.
- we seek to ensure all users agree to these terms, we are not responsible for the use or misuse of your content by other users or third parties and you agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of such use or misuse. We shall, however, at your expense, reasonably co-operate with you in enforcing our contractual terms against other users who have infringed your rights.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS FOR TALENT SEEKERS:
- You undertake not to use the User Content uploaded by the “Talents” for any purpose other than as a recruiter, employer or hirer of their Services.
- You shall be solely responsible for the job posting on the Websites and the Company shall not be liable for any employment decisions, for whatsoever reason, made by any User posting jobs on any of the Websites.
- You shall not, except where permitted by the Company, sell, promote, or advertise products or services.
- You shall not post any job which is not in compliance with the local, national, and international laws, including, labour and employment laws, equal employment opportunity, eligibility requirements, data privacy, intellectual property and data access, etc.
- You shall not post any job that seeks sexual services or promotes prostitution or escort services or request use or donation of any human body parts, including reproductive services such as surrogacy or egg donation.
- You shall not post any job that requires the Talent to endorse or affiliate with a particular political party, political agenda, political position/issue, or religion or religious group.
- Except when allowed by applicable law, you shall not post jobs that require the applicant to provide information relating to his /her racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, philosophical or religious beliefs, health, membership of a trade union, sexual life, the commission of criminal offences or proceedings.
- The Company reserves the right to restrict the number of emails or messages which you may send to Users to a number which the Company deems appropriate in order to curb spam, commercial advertising and solicitation.
The foregoing conditions and restrictions shall not be considered an exhaustive list of prohibited or restricted activities.
CHARGES FOR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
- You may be required to pay charges in order to receive certain subscription Services. Details of applicable charges are on the Sites relating to the relevant Services (or can be provided to you by us upon request). Unless otherwise agreed by us, payments must be made by cash, credit or debit card, or net banking in the currency specified by us. You are responsible for all charges associated with your use of Services using your login details (including email address and password).
- You must pay any applicable taxes (including value added tax) in addition to any service fee for the relevant Services. We may charge interest on overdue payments.
- you may be able to take advantage of an initial free subscription period.
- Any subscription period will commence when payment is received by us (or, for any free subscription period, when we grant you access to the relevant Service).
- Where you make regular payments to us for a Service (eg annually or monthly), your obligation to pay will continue unless and until you explicitly notify us by email or in writing that you are terminating such Service
TERMINATION, SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTIONS ON USAGE
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with [Indian Law].
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the [exclusive] OR [non-exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai, India.